Friday, April 7, 2017

Just a Few Finishing Touches

Soooo... Today I spent the day writing and laying out my two page spread. I found an amazing layout in Travel and Leisure which i will be using to base my two page spread off of. I did lots of research about the background of Mardi Gras and its impact on New Orleans and it has turned out great. It really captures the essence of the amazing city. The advertisement is also done. It is a luggage advertisement which coincides with the travel theme. It shows a woman getting home from vacation walking into her front door with her suitcases behind her. This really captures the usefulness of these suitcases and will attract buyers. 

I also started to plan out my CCR and figure out any visuals I will be adding to the video to make it more intriguing. I am so so busy finishing up this magazine. All i have left is just a few finishing touches and recording of my CCR and its all ready to go!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment